huh? life has a purpose??

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

founders day is useless but i suppose i have no right to complain about nothing.

sorry sir and madam.

................

i think im useless im self-aware of my flaws but i dont do anything about them. take me being a boring moron for one.

well obviously i dont know how to improve right? since people won't bother to tell me.

yes i know im a horrible conversationalist because im so boring which is why i cant really hold a proper conversation with ian about meaningful stuff. yeah that and he once saying that i was boring.

oh dear maybe thats why people like to dao and ignore me. sir likes to frequently ignore me until i say something useful on msn.

bah oh well.

........................

khsadjghksdhgkhskdhkahkshgfaskjgkjsdhkghsdkjghksdhkgjsdkj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home