huh? life has a purpose??

Monday, January 30, 2006

Things to do before i die: make sure that chris feels missed when she leaves at the end of march

...................

what a boring day it was. visiting relatives which i hardly speak to. putting up with an abomination of a toddler at my grandma's house. looking upon stuck up richasses with distaste.

wishing i had just stayed home anyway.

oh well.

....................

i want a dog, a small furry animal to love. to keep me company in my room.

and i want it to be all MINE. i'm not gonna put up with my sister mooning over it and acting as if she really cares about it.

if she cant even take care of a freaking turtle how can she take care of a dog? i take care of 2 large fish tanks and my terrapin AND her turtle. stupid hypocritical 'animal lovers'.

....................

oh christine i love you so, you are there for me when amusement cannot be found, when i need something to love and hold and touch, to stroke you to feel you. to hear the sweetness of your voice. you make me smile.

damn i love my guitar =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home