huh? life has a purpose??

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

hmm here's what my mum thinks of me:

-arrogant
-egoistic
-selfish
-unreliable
-indifferent
-'thinks-he's-so-smart'

i concede selfish and indifferent. but i'm sure people that KNOW me will disagree that i am EGOISTIC?! (if you dont you ought to be shot along with my mom btw)

hello? my dear ignorant mum, i happen to be ERIC LEE JUN REN, the person with no self-esteem, much less any pride, the word 'ego' exists in his dictionary only to identify it in people and rant about them.

no pride that is unfounded anyway, but then again i suck at what i'm good at.

..............

of course this goes to show how 'well' my mum knows me. maybe one day she will learn that yelling at me without explanation will get nowhere. maybe one day she will learn not to slam the door when i try to explain

maybe one day she will WAKE THE BLOODY HELL UP.

...............

sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home