huh? life has a purpose??

Monday, December 26, 2005

oh okay i think i will blog.

chrstmas day yesterday was quite fun, mime was good with psychotic aunties screaming praises, paul and elaine's full-of-crapness..

omgiamsosadchrisongdidntgivemeanythingbutthenagainshedidntgivechrisknganythingsoishouldntexpect anything

i get a little toy guitar thingy with 4 strings, all the same thickness,

paul: you can put a speaker inside, then plug in mp3 player, then can pretend to play!
me: doh all 4 strings are the same thickness
elaine: good wad, then you can play a monotone, but 4 times the loudness!
me: o.O

dohh..

.................

then there was the psuedo-gathering at my house in my lovely new room, where alot of my stuff was abused T.T. poor sally christine and bob and my comp.... oh well at least you people had fun.

..................

seeing ling off wasnt really impactful.. but then again i'm the type of person who only realises the impact much later so oh well..

PEOPLE CRASHING THE RESIDENCE OF IAN NG WEIZHE BE DISAPPOINTED, BY THE TIME YOU REACH YOU MIGHT JUST BE TOO EXHAUSTED TO CRASH IT!!!

reason? we are walking from acs to ian's richass house in cluny park with the pool cum septic tank. how incredibly fun!

however dean made the extremely horrible suggestion of making me and rayner the screwtard prayer partners. oh well too bad i cant slap him in a public place -.-

..............

holidays ending, i realise the only thing that makes me not feel like going back to school is the prospect of handing in holiday homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home