huh? life has a purpose??

Friday, March 10, 2006

the march 'holiday' has finally come, and about time. i really need a break to catch up on my schoolwork.

..............

at todays assembly, after listening to the sec ones screw up the pledge, i felt like taking a machine gun and slaughtering the whole lot of shrimps. yes that means i wasnt listening to the useless hypocritical devotion.

'it's the thought that counts'. i suppose that applied to the current situation. at it's bare minimum, my thought was to kill the sec ones, and later snipe all the stupid prize presenters and awardees with a Russian Mosin-Nagant (courtesy of War of The Rats).

does the thought really count? i think it does, laws and rules that bind the world aside, i would shoot the bloody morons without hesitation. which made me think about just how much laws and rules influence our thoughts.

i dont know about everybody but judging from my view, these laws and rules influence your thoughts AFTER you come up with the original idea, not before.

example thought process:
GAH BLOODY SEC ONES, SHOOT THEM ALL! (i hate that mousy looking guy.)
but where am i going to get a machine gun?
I DONT WANNA GET HANGEDDDD!
i dont wanna go to hell.
bah so i cant kill them after all :(

oh well, on a side note i should stop trying to think so destructively.

...............

on the bus ride home i also realised that rayner exists to interfere and screw up my life. he screws up especially the things that mean something, albeit alot to me. i will give examples, though really bad ones to justify how much i hate him.

lwmc: my spiritual touchstone, befouled
yg5: possibly my most beloved group of people in the world, polluted
guitar: one of my few real interests in life, spoiled
lw music team: my reason for learning the guitar, intruded

heck, even the upcoming music and worship workshop has been invaded by hypocrisy.

and yes i know i'm being very hypocritical for hating someone because he's screwing up my religious life, but i really dont know anymore.

....................

i guess i just express my thoughts on this page, self-concious of the irony and hypocrisy. maybe what i'm really trying to convey is how freaking insecure i am.

gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home