huh? life has a purpose??

Saturday, November 26, 2005

today was the first day of the pseudo-renovation of my house.

a wall was built in the second story family room for my new room. (hopefully more space to jump around and a drumset ) and the best part is.... SOUND PROOF WALLS!!! now it wont matter that my room is even closer to the monstrosity downstairs. i'll be SAFE AND SOUND (haha bad pun)

(its black, has loads of ivory, weighs a tonne, and makes awful noise. in case you pple were wondering what the 'monstrosity' was)

.....................

but of course before building the partition the family room had to be cleared out, quite an emotional experience... what with clearing out old toys and games, brought back memories of good times had together with my siblings. my car collection, my bunch of trucks, the bucket of duplo blocks that we used to make castles out of.

the little plastic insects gotten from zoo camp in p4 that we used to play kuti kuti ^^"

argh, really too good to throw away

.....................

church camp in one week's time, can hardly wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home