huh? life has a purpose??

Monday, July 31, 2006

How many people that call themselves Christians actually realise how unworthy we are of God's love? How many grasp the irony and enormity of Christ's death? Or how it was truly the ultimate sacrifice?

This is not meant to be cynical, don't worry

(now I’m stuck as how to continue, doh?)

Oh well

......................

school is dreary and I am becoming increasingly disillusioned with the illustrious school in which we study. Homework is such a burden, it's important and yet so overwhelming. A prime example is advanced math.

We get taught for ten minutes, but are given enough homework to last a week, or two.

Disclaimer: this gauge is for AVERAGE-working people, but I don't suppose I’m one of them so what am I talking about

then there's chinese. Reflective of the country itself, we are swarmed.

bah or I am just lazy, as many who manage to do all their work among other commitments might say.

.......................

Sigh when will I stop getting paranoid about how people see me? I just made myself seem like a total idiot after getting all excited and scared over the last part of SOMEONE's blog post, when I should be learning to trust and have faith in our God-blessed relationship.


sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home