huh? life has a purpose??

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Today was a good day on the whole I guess. Service was good, with Paul providing intentional/unintentional comic relief when appropriate of course.

(Sigh why do I always find myself at a loss for words when I want to talk to you?)

Oh dear then you and your family were called up during prayers to pray for you.

After service was the most emotional time I’ve had for awhile thanks to you, though that will probably be replaced this Saturday.

I don't know, I’m afraid I won't be able to cry when you go. I am always slow in realising just how emotional some things are, or maybe I’m gotten over it? Nah... Don’t think so.

I want to hug you again, but this time tries to hug me back ok?

I want to see you again before Saturday, just to talk and spend time with you before you go off. But of course I more than understand how busy you must be, as usual. Thank goodness this week has basically nothing, because I won't be able to concentrate when everything seems to remind me of you and sadness. Example? Watching 'I not stupid 2' and remembering how you said you cried when watching it.

Sigh? I’ll try to call you, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home