huh? life has a purpose??

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hmm it feels good not to be watching ndp at all. (Last year I glanced at the screen bah.) However, I shan't go into stuff like a pseudo-rant about Singapore in order to not make myself paranoid to ian's post (again).

So what's there to say now?

.....................

Staying in boarding school for ndp holiday, incidentally also feels pretty good. For a number of reasons of course.

Firstly, when I'm in boarding school at least I know that I can spend my time doing something constructive such as overdue chinese homework. When I am at home there's my bed, my dad's computer (with reliable internet and msn), and the ever noisy piano to distract me.

Secondly, when I'm in boarding school I don't have to feel as if I'm living in someone else's house. As in, I can feel that my room belongs to me and therefore is mine. When I'm at home I feel like I'm living in my dad's room in my dad's house cause he was the one that paid for the renovation. But then again I'm living in the school's room and off my dad's sponsoring, so I don't know what I am talking about.

Thirdly, i feel that my privacy is actually respected in boarding school. This is because people actually knock before entering the room; as opposed to just barging in and immediately trying to glance at my computer screen while saying that they just want to see me. Gosh i never knew that knocking before entering was a common practice! Nah just kidding, but at least not in my dad's house it isnt.

But oh well i don't suppose you (if any) came here just to read my whining, as some people like to put it.

1 Comments:

  • Well, young Eric, you could at least reassure your parents that you are all right. And please, don't spend your freedom cheaply (i.e. by using too much of it on computer gaming!) I think that we all have to grow up somewhere, and you might as well take advantage of your new milieu to do so, yes...? *grin*

    By Blogger alchemist, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home